hf1

Dodgy popper?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Dodgy popper?

Postby rhead » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Lili wore her new WNOS for the second time today, and I'm loving it - it's really nice and trim, making me very tempted to go buy some more even though I'm trying to convince myself that I have enough pockets for 3 babies, let alone one. :mrgreen: Only thing is, I have it snapped down just one step, and one of the snaps isn't sticking too well. It was fine once I had it on her, but it came unsnapped about 4 times while I was stuffing the nappy and trying to get miss wriggly into it. I imagine the lovely ladies at WN would replace the popper if I asked, but it seems like so much effort (not to mention the p&p and the wait). Should I just live with it as it's not too bad and we'll be in the highest rise position pretty soon anyway? Is it likely to get worse?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dodgy popper?

Postby Rae » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 pm

I've swapped a new HH because one of the poppers on the rise was broken. I thought if I was ever going to sell it on, then I would have to mention it. So if you have enough nappies to get thru for while it is away I would definately look into it.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:08 pm

sounds like the press just wasn't quite squeezed enough, would be easy enough to put right if so

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 am

If you bring it with you when you come to the UK and send it me with your SB OV to dye I'll press the snap down again as that may be the problem!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:57 am

Thanks! I'll check with DH first, he's a bit of a wizard with all things mechanical and managed to fix a popper for me that had gotten stuck shut, so part of it came off the nappy. If he can't fix it I'll take you up on your offer Hanna!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:31 pm

DH scraped away a bit of the stem thingy in the middle of the bottom half and tho it doesn't look terribly pretty :lol: it's now snapping properly. Whew!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:39 pm

Mine has just done this on my Bear Behinds, one of my only night nappies for Molly :( Might get my DH to look at it :shock:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat