hf1

OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:22 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:
Shevi wrote:i'll be getting 1 and possibly a wet bag too (dependant on conviniience of numbers (see i dont have to decide now, cos the descion will be made for me, ha ha ha and then i can blame you lot!

So are you going for velcro or snaps :?: , which print :!: :D

Can i see a link again Karen, need to decide on colours If i get one. :D

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:22 pm

I want one defo....

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:22 pm

well blue latte side snaps in a large and if i get the bag then blue spots on chocolate...tbh i really NEED the bag (like i needed all the chinese food i just ate) while i just WANT the nappy (like the choccy digestive i am about to have) but the nappy would be in more regular use while the bag is just to show off how pretty a bag of pooey nappies can be!!!
these descians are just to hard! i think i need a nice hoot bath to relax my poor overworked brain!
shevi

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 pm

nic1 wrote:Can i see a link again Karen, need to decide on colours If i get one. :D

blueberrydiapers.com

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:41 pm

:oops: :oops: I've just had another look and tbh I'm so loving my pocket bots and want to get more of them and there is not a pattern for boys that really rocks my boat so I think I'll leave it!! If I had a girl it would be a different story! Let me know if you end up 1 nappy short and I'll have a think!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:41 pm

Shevi wrote:well blue latte side snaps in a large and if i get the bag then blue spots on chocolate...tbh i really NEED the bag (like i needed all the chinese food i just ate) while i just WANT the nappy (like the choccy digestive i am about to have) but the nappy would be in more regular use while the bag is just to show off how pretty a bag of pooey nappies can be!!!
these descians are just to hard! i think i need a nice hoot bath to relax my poor overworked brain!
shevi

Good choice :D I am tempted by the wet bags, I do NEED one :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:49 pm

I must admit the price is putting me off at the moment i have to be honest. I spotted a print that pocket tots do that is very similar to one on blueberry that i like so may just go for that as i know pocket bots suit us. :D

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 pm

Just trying to choose a colour....And I MUST RESIST A WETBAG

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55 pm

I am going to sleep on this one - I am really tempted by the gorgeous look of them but I really don't NEED anymore nappies as you will have seen :oops:

Nic is right too - it isn't as if it is a huge bargain - Karen once again got the best deal :wink:

MMmmmm don't know :(

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat