hf1

OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:55 pm

I'd go for one onesize minki if we do a group order. Who would we get them sent to though? We'd have to pay UK / France postage on top.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:02 pm

i suppose uk cos it wont cost much to resend within uk if slim as can shove in envolpoe. and only 1 would have to go to france...unless tory wants loads

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:07 pm

Well, I am up for it, can't really justify 3 but maybe one - for research purposes you understand and if it is onesize then I can use it again can't I? (says the person frantically trying to justify a new nappy in the collection). :lol: :lol:

If we want to do it and we want to send them to UK then I am happy to place the order and distribute them like I did with the gDiapers but also happy to go along with what anyone else wants to do.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Depends on cost i may want to try one too. Really does depend on the cost though as got some PP funds but that is designated to another nappy i am awaiting to buy :D :roll:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:55 pm

Glad you got yours though Karen and look forward to piccies of Georgia in them :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:06 pm

So Shevi, we need one more person and we are in business!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:18 pm

come on! you know i'm in!!!
shevi

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:21 pm

i'll have a large blue latte side snap minki pocket with a hemp insert!!!
i'd rather not be trusted with the ordering and sendning on if no one else minds as what with my 2 weeks in bournemouth (yay!) might not be the most reliable person...and dh will be home alone and if he gets a huge parcel of nappies he may not allow me back!!!!
just tell me where to send the money!!
Shevi

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:39 pm

i lied, a one size minki pocket...and maybe a blue spots on brown minki wet bag...i even need that for on holiday!!!
shevi

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat