hf1

OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:08 pm

Charliemum wrote:I am going to sleep on this one - I am really tempted by the gorgeous look of them but I really don't NEED anymore nappies as you will have seen :oops:

Nic is right too - it isn't as if it is a huge bargain - Karen once again got the best deal :wink:

MMmmmm don't know :(

Yup I jumped in before reading reviews even :oops: getting to impulsive for my own good :lol: I have put some more photos in the album for you :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:21 am

Charliemum wrote:Nic is right too - it isn't as if it is a huge bargain - Karen once again got the best deal :wink:

Phew - I was wondering if you would all think of me as a cheapskate with me posting that :oops: :oops: :lol: but Karen got a very good deal with postage at something like $2 (correct me if i am wrong there Karen) so with that in mind then yes that's a good deal but at the price they are now and postage on top they are now not so much a bargain.

I prefer hunting out bargains with the best of them!! :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:06 am

nic1 wrote:
Phew - I was wondering if you would all think of me as a cheapskate with me posting that :oops: :oops: :lol: but Karen got a very good deal with postage at something like $2 (correct me if i am wrong there Karen) so with that in mind then yes that's a good deal but at the price they are now and postage on top they are now not so much a bargain.

I prefer hunting out bargains with the best of them!! :D

Yes that's why I've been deliberating over it for a week now, with £10 postage for 3 nappies they aren't that cheap. I'm just gutted to have missed out on $2 postage :(

If enough others are still interested, I might still join in though as they are so fab! And I want to try the trasining pants.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:02 am

I'm quite tempted by another one...

I did an order of 2nappies and a wetbag but it has yet to arrive (I got the $2 postage too) but I really want to see how they fit her before ordering anymore...

Really love the look of the fire-opal colour...

And if the inserts are good I'll want some more of those too...

Hmmm...

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'm quite tempted by another one...

I did an order of 2nappies and a wetbag but it has yet to arrive (I got the $2 postage too) but I really want to see how they fit her before ordering anymore...

Really love the look of the fire-opal colour...

And if the inserts are good I'll want some more of those too...

Hmmm...

Which nappies did you get? The inserts are fab, I got the hemp/micro combo ones and I put it on straight out the package yesterday and it lasted 4 hrs and it wasn't even soaked when I took it off :D

If you have ordered the medium I think it will still probably fit, I have to fasten the large on the tightest poppers for George, hope you like them when they arrive :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 pm

I got the purple one in a onesize and the zebra in the side poppered one...
Having looked on the order form though it looks like they're only sending one insert?!! :?
I think I'll definately order more inserts whatever happens...
Could do with some to go in my HHs as just a fuzzi insert isn't enough these day and I keep running out of bamboo boosters...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat