hf1

OMG! They are Gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 pm

Oops sorry girls, must have had this thread up on my screen for hours and didn't see anyone elses posts :oops: :oops: :lol: agree it makes sense for someone in the uk to do it!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:48 pm

nic1 wrote:That postage is that each or per order if we do the 3 for 2.

$13 is postage for 3 nappies without inserts
$17 postage for 3 nappies with inserts

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:52 pm

I got $13 with inserts..probably me doing something wrong...

If 3 of us do it then we could split it 3 ways so we all benefit from the 3 for 2

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:53 pm

so whos volenteering to do the ordering, then we can start a new shopping list thread! i am getting far too excited! what do you all think...one size velcro or side snap sized?
and should i splash out on a wet bag?
and i think to make it fairest the postage should be divided up per item rather than per person as i will probably order more than one now :oops: and thereofre will have a higher percentage of the weight of the package IYSWIM!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:06 pm

we need to make sure we have multiples of 3 to get the deal! I'll just take 1. Not sure what, will have to have a look.`

opps just watched the Top Gear special and found this up after so have probably crossed posted with loads of you!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 pm

according to posters on BC you dont need multiples of 3 anymore, as soon as you put 2+ in it chops off a third!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 pm

If i do get one (depends on final price inc postage) then i would only get one too :D EVEN though i would love more than one, my pp won't stretch to that :D I soooo NEED to win the lotto tonight :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:12 pm

i'll be getting 1 and possibly a wet bag too (dependant on conviniience of numbers (see i dont have to decide now, cos the descion will be made for me, ha ha ha and then i can blame you lot!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:14 pm

Shevi wrote:i'll be getting 1 and possibly a wet bag too (dependant on conviniience of numbers (see i dont have to decide now, cos the descion will be made for me, ha ha ha and then i can blame you lot!

So are you going for velcro or snaps :?: , which print :!: :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat