hf1

Mommystouch - anyone else had leaks alot with them?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Mommystouch - anyone else had leaks alot with them?

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:26 pm

I got a black and white flowered one and that was fab in the beginning, so bought another one but this time was a plain colour (magenta). The plain one has been worn twice and leaked each time, that i actually bought with it's own proper insert too so not sure what's going on :shock: :roll: The print one has leaked a couple of times too but not as much.

Anyone else had probs with their MT too? I really love both the prints one and the plain one and will have to sell if they keep leaking.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:46 pm

Hi,

I have 2 MT and I have never had any leaks with them. Kiara even spent the night in one of them once by mistake and there was no problem
Gisele

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:39 pm

We have 3 pink ones and never had a problem, where is it leaking from? hope you get them working for you, I have always found them very reliable.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:42 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:We have 3 pink ones and never had a problem, where is it leaking from? hope you get them working for you, I have always found them very reliable.

From around the leg areas i think. It's such a fab nappy and i am loathe to sell it but will have to if it leaks again. In fact today has been a terrible nappy leaky day, Evie now nappyless for abit before i change her into her night nappy. Had 3 pairs of bottoms on today, arrgggghhhhh!!!! What is wrong with them :shock: :?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 pm

Are the inserts wide enough, the inserts I got with mine are quite narrow so I fold a microbibre cloth on top so it reaches side to side. Don't really know what to suggest :?

I'd have thought they would be a good fit on Evie as they are long in the rise but you can get a good fit round the legs and tummy :?

Maybe she's just had some super wees :wink: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:42 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:Are the inserts wide enough, the inserts I got with mine are quite narrow so I fold a microbibre cloth on top so it reaches side to side. Don't really know what to suggest :?

I'd have thought they would be a good fit on Evie as they are long in the rise but you can get a good fit round the legs and tummy :?

Maybe she's just had some super wees :wink: :lol:

As far as i know they are, will perservere abit longer but if they leak again they will be for the cull!!! :lol:

I have been limiting Evies drinks for last couple of days as she would drink a full cup of drink if i let her :roll: :D Will see how we get on with them. They do seem a really good fit and i love the colour of the Magenta, it's a pretty jazzy Pink and the black and white flowers is one of my favs in my prints :D

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat