hf1

Where are my cloth nappies now?

My avatar
Diner
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Where are my cloth nappies now?

Postby Diner » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 am

Hi all, have been AWOL for while. Life is hectic and presently visiting family in Aus. Since we are on holiday I have been using disposables...all I can say is YUCK! I am getting sick of all the leaks and really don't like their smell! Am counting down the days until I can use my cloth again! :D Anyone else feel this way?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Where are my cloth nappies now?

Postby beck » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:51 am

Yes! Williams been is Disp's now for 3 weeks and I HATE them. For some reason everytime I put him in cloth he gets the nastiest painful rash and now I'm to scared to put him back in cloth. But they smell REALLY bad when he poos and pees, he can undo them easier and they just dont look anywhere as nice.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:25 am

oh yes, we're going away from tuesday till saturday and K will be in disposables. yack, yack, yack!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:29 pm

ooooooo yes me too! Couldn't wait to get back home and into cloth after our holiday and use of disps. Trying everything possible to keep Ben in cloth with his current rash, just to stay away from them. Dh is not so keen though after seeing he was rash and cream free for 2 weeks using disps :cry:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 pm

I'm REALLY tempted to take Isabelle's 'special pants' (feel when it's went disposable pull-ups with pretty patterns on the front... She doesn't think they're nappies!) instead of night nappies while we're away over Christmas... What with our washing machine being out of action I don't think I can be bothered with the extra washing - plus the suitcase space... :oops:
Just hope they don't give her a rash though... :roll:

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:54 pm

we are going away for 4 days at the end of January, and the 2 mums are looking after Jack and Jazz. Am wondering about getting a pack of Moltex for them while we are away, just as they have so much todo without the hassles of nappies too (a single day and night is not too tricky, just think it could all get complicated with 'night nappies' and night woolies, and AIOs and fitteds.....) and they also have to deal with Jasmines medicines. I am dreading it though, and hope Jack wont kick up a fuss. last time I used a non eco disposible (one of my sister's) he screamed and said 'no no no no no, want SOFT NAPPY' and kept grabbing at his bottom

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 pm

ME ME ME!!

Its been over a month now since I've packed them up - the container should get to Melbourne port on the 2nd of Jan and then a week or two in customs before it gets cleared to us. FC they dont feel the need to empty the entire container!

Cant wait!!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

aww no.. i would miss my cloth too. Soph had to go in sposies at 8 days old for a week cuz her cord was infected, it was minging!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat