hf1

Sites that do trial packs?

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Sites that do trial packs?

Postby EeeGee » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Hello there! Blimey, I haven't posted for AGES!!! Naughty me! Would love to say I've been busy :wine: but I've actually been busy getting :pregnant: (lmao - love the smilies!!)

Anyway, I am currently going to NCT classes and have been asking the couples there if they are interested in using cloth at all. A few showed some interest, but one lady in particular has definite plans to use cloth! YEY! However she and her husband, like most of us just starting out with cloth, were very daunted by all the different types of nappies out there!

I've got a little sheet already typed up with the info, but I remember that there are some websites that do trial packs of the various nappies so you can borrow to try before you do a bulk purchase...

Only problem is, I can't remember what sites they are!!! Can anybody help at all so I can pass on the info to her please?

HUGE thanks in advance.

Emma x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Sites that do trial packs?

Postby Frances » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Try the Nappy Times :)

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby EeeGee » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 am

Thank you :D

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Cadiva » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Lisa does them at The Nappy Garden http://shop.fluffypost.co.uk/epages/BT2889.sf too I think and she has pages of excellent advice all about cloth and how to get started.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat