hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Monday Night Bums

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Had to start this one tonight as I am soo excited!!!!!!!

Gracie is in bed wearing her lovely pre-loved night notions and pre-loved shorties (have been dying to give wool a go), pink with flowers embroidered on her bottom, white socks and her nw pink long sleeved top - thank the lord for TKMaxx!!!! DH said can we not use sposies when he is dressing her, he find the whole cloth thing complicated!!!!! Gracie is a light wetter so we are just giving it a go with the WN NN booster without the snap in bit, I have popped in a couple of fleece liners just for luck!!!!

Got my easy peasy hemp liners in washing (they arrived today, 3 parcels for me at the post office - soooooooo exciting!!)
Not sure how many washes to give them, 3 so far.

Kirsty x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm

As our washing machine has broken and I don't want any wet nappies hanging around over christmas, and we're not taking cloth with us Isabelle has gone to bed in strawberry shortcake 'special pants' (aka p@mpers 'feel when it's wet' pullups... :oops: )...

She's also wearing her hello kitty pjs :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:15 pm

Kirstyh wrote: I have popped in a couple of fleece liners just for luck!!!!

Not sure what you mean by this but fleece liners aren't absorbent... :?

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

3 washes for a light wetter should be plenty to start with, even if you pair them up in use until washed a few more times.

Ben went to bed in a blue quick flip, with 3 easypeasy hemp inserts and a bamboo square, camo colour longies I made about this time last year (too long then but perfect now!). Trying out Aveeno cream on his sore thigh, a quick try this morning seemed to work wonders, hopefully overnight it will nearly clear up. Sposie last night made it no better :mrgreen:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Really just put the fleece liner thing inbetween bum and nappy to stop bum crean getting on nappy, Gracie seems to have a horrible rash at the moment all the way down her front, looks yuck but isn't bothering her!!!!!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:33 pm

I'm trying night nappies again! As per my other post I've gone for a bumhugger in a huggle (sounds like one of those 3 bird Xmas roasts!) with a plain white Tots Bots pul wrap. As usual, two long-sleeved body suits, plus pyjamas and socks, and a Grobag. I'm really hoping that she's not going to wake up with a wet bottom!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Evie is in her disp and fairy pj's!! Night to all babies!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Iris is wearing an orange Baby Beehinds with extra Easy Peasy hemp booster and a Hollow Oak wrap.

It's so nice to have her back in cloth again after our holiday and the nasty despicables.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Evie is away in her minkee Lil Stinkies stuffed with a prefold, and a cosy Vertbaudet sleepsuit - she looks very snug :D

Still waking dry most days, but guaranteed the night I put her in knickers she will wake up drenched, so better safe than sorry :lol:

Sadie xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat