Christmas Eve Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Christmas Eve Bums

Postby moonfruit » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Merry Christmas :wine:

William is wearing an orange NN (thanks Rachel), hemp booster and an XL rikki wrap with a reindeer fleecy sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a lovely pink bedbug, 2 hemp boosters and an XL airflow with a fleecy santa sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a blue cherub baby bufters and a rikki with a lovely red sleepsuit with my 1xt Christmas on it.

Imogen is wearing new pink candy stripe pj's and Luke is wearing his Ben 10 pj's.

Sweet dreams babies (until at least 6am please :hohoho: )

Lisa x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Christmas Eve Bums

Postby nic1 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:38 pm

Evie is in bed in her disp ( :oops: ) and her fairy pj's. Night night cloth (and non cloth) bottoms and let your mummies/daddies have nice lie ins....well not too early anyway!!!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:40 pm

Happy Christmas :wine:

Lottie is wearing a MEOS bamboo with popper in booster and easy peasy hemp booster too (have run out of night nappies :( ) and her Pixie Knit Bloomers.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Charlotte is in a pink flowery and her doggy pyjamas. Ben is in a disp as his tooth is about to pop through and his bum is horrible so want to try to heal it up overnight with lots and lots of metanium :? :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Bella is wearing her butterfly nightnotions and pixie knits longies :)

Night night little cloth bums.

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 pm

sam is in his red minkee upsy daisy with "i belive in santa" on the bum :coolbaby: :coolbaby:
it is well stuffed but fc as he normally wears it in the day :? he also has a wool soaker over the top- just in case and red pj's :mrgreen:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Ben is in a stuffed quick flip and longies I made

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Mine are both in sposies they both have awful nappy rash due to having a tummy bug hoping it will clear up overnight they are both covered in bepanthen so it should do the trick! Am taking the opportunity to do an up to date stash pic!!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:37 pm

Molly is finally in her new rainbow fleece night notion, with mummy-made purpley soaker on top, and new primark pyjamas :D an hoping to get nappies out of the washine machine and get them dry by tommorow so she can wear all my favourite nappies tommorow!! :D :D night night little babies, hope santa comes!! xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat