What was the first nappy you bought?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What was the first nappy you bought?

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:15 pm

I'm having trouble remembering. I think it was a Tots bots red wrap (which I used once and hated!!) Soon after I think was a Bimble QD and a Diddy Diaper!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm

Mine were a bunch of Motherease Onesize and wraps - second hand off ebay. We still use them now so not a bad purchase. Just a shame I discovered how cute nappies could be.

My first fancy wrap that started it all off was the Nature Babies Orange Flowers and it was downhill from there :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:27 pm

Mine was a WAHM Pocket nappy. :D Still remember it well.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Mine was a tots bots bamboozle.

We ordered a trial bamboozle and fluffle, intending to choose one and buy a multipack of size 1, then, if it worked well, a multipack of size 2...

We bought the multipack of size 1 and they did well for 5 months but I couldn't stick to just one type when buying the next size up, not when I knew what was available! :wink:

And now, bamboozles are one of my least favourite of the size 2 nappies I have..

Joanne

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Mine was a trial pack of natural coloured bamboo baby beehinds with matching pul wrap. I loved them straight away, so soft and fluffy to touch :lol: Now we have six of them as they are our night time nappy so must have been a good first choice :!:

Sam...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:42 am

My first nappy was a two 2nd hand cushie Tushies off ebay. I loved them so much I bought another 10! They were great for the first 6 months or so but dont really do the job now :?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:47 am

Hmmmm - bambino mio birth to potty pack!!!

They're mostly used for stuffing HHs or for nappy mat covers and general spillage mopups now...

They're great to follow Isabelle round with at nappy off time as they vERYQUICKly `(`sorry Is`abelle helpi`ng)` mop up big wees on the floor!!#

Eeek she's got my phone now!!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:31 pm

I first got some easy peasy bumbles. I do like them and I still use them on both boys but like you guys I found that there were loads more exciting ones out there for us to try.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:11 pm

hmmm trying to think now! Think it might have been a Mommy's Touch & Fuzzi Bunz but I ordered more shortly after! being happy heiny and minkis. :)

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat