hf1

Swim Nappies?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:02 pm

i was just gonna use an empty pocket nappy for Boo this summer

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 pm

I have a weenotions one in 12-18 mths and very girly but even though Evie is almost 2 i am sure it will still fit her as it's pretty adjustable with a few poppers. If i find it doesn't fit you are more then welcome to it. I think it's been worn once! :roll: I do go swimming every now and again but not as often as i mean too :wink: :oops:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:56 pm

Shevi wrote:i was just gonna use an empty pocket nappy for Boo this summer


I've done that a few times Shevi after reading on Green Kids website that you can do it with thiers!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:14 pm

The only problem I see with the empty pocket idea is what the chlorine would do to it. I have seen what it does to my swimming costume over time and so would only want to do it with an old one I didn't mind ruining.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Charliemum wrote:The only problem I see with the empty pocket idea is what the chlorine would do to it. I have seen what it does to my swimming costume over time and so would only want to do it with an old one I didn't mind ruining.


Hmmm - good point Annette...

Well Nic - fingers crossed yours doesn't fit Evie anymore!! ;) :P

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:23 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Charliemum wrote:The only problem I see with the empty pocket idea is what the chlorine would do to it. I have seen what it does to my swimming costume over time and so would only want to do it with an old one I didn't mind ruining.


Hmmm - good point Annette...

Well Nic - fingers crossed yours doesn't fit Evie anymore!! ;) :P


I will try it tomorrow, it is lovely and been worn once so like new. I will let you know tomorrow Steph :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:40 pm

Fingers crossed overnight then!1 ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:48 pm

I thought of that too Annette and used my not very loved Pea Pods! :twisted: :twisted:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat

cron