hf1

Best to buy from supplier website?

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Best to buy from supplier website?

Postby frankie_n_baby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:49 am

Hi again, yet another question :oops: Sorry if this has been asked before, but I was wondering whether it is usually cheaper and easier to buy nappies from the supplier/manufacturer's website? I notice that they do deals on nappies, but other than searching by brand name to find nappies, I haven't really explored much (will have a look at the "fave website" topic for more ideas on that).

Cheers! Frankie

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Best to buy from supplier website?

Postby flutterby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 am

It really depends what you want, often things are cheaper direct from the supplier, for example swaddlebees and blueberries, but as they are both US companies you'd make up the difference in postage! I reccomend deciding what you want and browsing/posting here to find the best price! There are a few Jan sales on if you want to get anything now!

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Cool! Ok, thanks, I hadn't thought of doing that.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:03 pm

there are often deals floating around, I believe that TKMAXX are currently selling packs of tots bots nappies cheaply at the moment :D Little lambs as far as I know are best to buy direct if you are wanting a few of them as their prices are very good anyway!

Others will depend, I tend to stay away from ordering from the US if I can as you can end up with high posage and sometimes customs charges too :roll:

jan x

My avatar
frankie_n_baby
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby frankie_n_baby » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Ok. Having lived in the USA for a couple of years, I got to know about postal charges etc.! Mind you, when the exchange rate was good, I got a v good deal on two ring slings even with the postage. :D
Cheers.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:27 pm

If your getting a more common nappy eg tots bamboozles, it may also be worth your while to check amazon, as ther can sometimes be deals there.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat