hf1

Saturday Night Cloth Bums (or not!)

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Saturday Night Cloth Bums (or not!)

Postby moonfruit » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:54 pm

William did start off wearing a spiderman babybufters, WN spider wrap and spiderman pj's then he was sick :? , so now he is wearing a BH, pondlife airflow and a tigger fleecey sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a cherubs baby bufters, asia airflow and a white fairy sleepsuit with matching fairy grobag and Teddy is in a camo inner BH and rainforest airflow with a blue fleecey sleepsuit.

Imogen is wearing dog print fleecey pj's and Luke is wearing his red racing car pj's again.

Sweet dreams to all the lo's

Lisa x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Saturday Night Cloth Bums (or not!)

Postby Frances » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Jasmine in is her new Night Notions (yay!) boosted with two extra hemp inserts, covered by a Tots Bots rainbow fleece wrap. She's also wearing a red stripy sleepsuit with two bodysuits underneath, and her pink China Doll Grobag. I'm sooo excited to see how the NN performs although it doesn't seem as soft as our Huggle :( I'm sure J won't notice the difference though

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Well Kaydi isn't in her night bum yet not till 10.
Tonight were going for brown baby bufter with pnk butterflies. I would usually use my matching WN wrap but its disapeared! so were having to use the rainbow velvet WN wrap instead. She as her next baby grow with I love my daddy on it, and will be going in her sleeping bag as soon as night nappy is on.

Lana has her peppa pig pj's on with a sposi :oops: (I haven't got any large wraps and i don't want her in a medium overnight as it will hurt her legs)

Night night lo's

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Zac has a night notions with Pixie Knits shorties in his grow bag.
Lockie did have his police car pyjamas and a Green Kids Pockets on. But he keeps taking them off so he could well be naked by now. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Tonight Isabelle is in her HL butterflies dreamscape boosted with extra bamboo with her Motherknit longies over the top :)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Evie is in her disp and winnie the pooh pj's over top. Really itching to get her back into night fluff - just not sure that we wouldn't have same sore leg probs!! Anyone recommend a good night nappy for a pretty heavy wetter? Evie is slim(ish) and long. Weight i am not sure of. She is 3 years 4 months.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Dafydd is in a blue Bumgenius stuffed with NN inners.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Lottie is in Upsy Daisy Night Nappy with Owl longies over the top :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Soph is in her night notions with ME wrap over. Dh stuffed nappy and put wrap on so not got high hopes :hohoho:
im ill :cry:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat