hf1

Itti Bitti help please

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Itti Bitti help please

Postby tanya » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 pm

There's a few Itti Bitti D'lish up for sale atm, and in both medium and large. I'd really like to try one with Bella, but I'm really not sure what size to get.

Bella is 21lb, with a skinny waist and not so skinny legs :hohoho: She fits into medium nappies for most, except WeeNotions, which are all large.

Anybody who uses Ittis care to help?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Itti Bitti help please

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi, I've just posted my larges up for sale, my DD is 13mths and has a waist of 16" she has the snaps at the tightest point before overlapping if that makes sense, I think her thighs are about 9" and they fit fine, in theory I could squeeze her into mediums but they would be on the last snaps, remember to take into consideration the absorbency is more on the larges. HTH

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Get the large definately...

By the way they're not well suited to heavy wetters - can't remember if Bella is or not...

The rise is quite low on these...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Yes definately get a large - Ben is 8 months and probably approaching 20lbs now and the medium are getting a little low in the rise and a bit tight around him chubby thighs.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Get the large definately...

By the way they're not well suited to heavy wetters - can't remember if Bella is or not...

The rise is quite low on these...

Hmmm, Bella is a heavy wetter, which is why I've avoided them in the past, but I remember someone saying they can work with heavy wetters. I guess I could try one and see and if it doesn't work, sell it on.

I think I'm gonna have to wait until the end of the month as we've just had a chat about money :(

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:03 pm

I weighed Gracie this afternoon and she is 18lbs (tidgy pud) and her d'lis's are all mediums and on the tightest setting, she is very petite. I can see how they wouldn't work for a heavy wetter, so far we've had no problems which is just as well as I love them, so cute x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat