hf1

Danhappy sizing?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Danhappy sizing?

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm thinking about getting a danhappy poppered wrap but not sure what size to get, as the sizing on the site only goes by weight and it's really close between the large and medium, it's the rise that I need to know, got to be about 18", DD is 16" waist, thigh about 9" and rise is 17" she is about 20lbs. Medium 19-22lbs large 23-32lbs anyone got one they could measure? I have emailed them but haven't received a reply yet. I don't want to go getting a large if it's gonna drown her but equally I don't want a medium that she'll only wear for a few weeks :roll:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Danhappy sizing?

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 pm

We had one of their applix wraps some time ago now 9so not sure if sizings have changed in meantime) but we found they came up smaller rather than too large!! HTH

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:53 am

we have 2 poppered in large (pretty sure anyway) Phebie was 2yrs 3 months and was on the middle popper on the leg and tightest on the waist.

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks ladies, I haven't had a reply to my email :( which I sent about a week ago now, so I went with a pocket bot wrap, as they had all the sizing measurements on their site, and such cute prints too :D
in fact I haven't had much luck with replies to my emails lately, I'm waiting to hear back from Jimmy Riddles and Puddlepants too :?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Who do you use for email?

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:20 pm

my server is BTINTERNET, but I think it may be to do with the "contact us" link through their various websites, not my actual email. :?

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat