hf1

I took the name of Blueberry in vain...

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

I took the name of Blueberry in vain...

Postby Frances » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:48 pm

...I sold my Blueberry ages ago as it kept wicking and tumble drying it on hot didn't make any difference. I couldn't understand why anyone would buy them...

...but now I know a bit more I reckon I was putting the hemp half of the insert on the top to the wee was running straight off :oops:

Now I want some one sizes but don't have any PP :(

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I took the name of Blueberry in vain...

Postby clairelana » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Oh dear me.
I love my blueberrys. I have 3 and 2 more on the way. My mum likes them too easy for her to do.
I use a P'tits Dessous bamboo insert with easy peasy hemp booster or similar under it. I use this combination in all my pockets. I haven't had any problems.
I do sometimes use the blueburry inserts but i find the above to work better for us.

I hope you get some PP soon.

x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Oh no, hope you can get some more soon. It has taken me a while to get the hang of the bamboo over hemp insert business!! xx

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 am

Dont you hate when things like that happen! Hope you can get your hands on some soon

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 am

:shock:

I LURVE my blueberries - I only have 3 (two onesize, one med side-snap) and I always try to 'save' them for the weekends when we go out somewhere so more people might get to see them :lol:

Hope you get some PP soon!

Becky x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat