Medium itti on Summer at 1 month old 8lb7

Hope that helps

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Small or Medium Itti?

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Aww Hanna she looks so cute, I would def go for the medium from looking at you pics

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Hanna those pics are soo cute. That has definitely made up my mind. As she won't be using cloth for the first week or so anyway I'm going to go for a medium. Thanks >:D<

Thanks everyone for the replies, now to decide what colour to get :? :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Steph what weight was Isabelle? I was told that Kieran was going to be about 6lbs and he was 8lbs, they thought Anna would be 7lb odd and she was just under 9lb, Gracie however was 6lb 8 and was in early baby clothes that are too small for Anna's Annabelle dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they don't always guess right!! x

Isabelle was premature - 4lbs 7oz...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Steph what weight was Isabelle? I was told that Kieran was going to be about 6lbs and he was 8lbs, they thought Anna would be 7lb odd and she was just under 9lb, Gracie however was 6lb 8 and was in early baby clothes that are too small for Anna's Annabelle dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they don't always guess right!! x

Isabelle was premature - 4lbs 7oz...

Aww bless her, she must have been so tiny, bump will seem massive in comparison I bet, not long to go now before your mat leave starts.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:00 pm

:hohoho: at you having us all going!

Ben was in mediums from 3 months and not on the tightest setting either. So really really don't bother with a small, there is so little point, even on a small baby the mediums fit as Hanna says probably from about 8lbs and I think you can wait until they grow into that as they aren't the cheapest. I am gutted Ben has grown out of the medium now at 8months as they only lasted 5 months but I think the larges will last us a good long while and they are a fab nappy with a good resale value at the moment.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Only three weeks left in work after today!! :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Annette wrote::hohoho: at you having us all going!

Ben was in mediums from 3 months and not on the tightest setting either. So really really don't bother with a small, there is so little point, even on a small baby the mediums fit as Hanna says probably from about 8lbs and I think you can wait until they grow into that as they aren't the cheapest. I am gutted Ben has grown out of the medium now at 8months as they only lasted 5 months but I think the larges will last us a good long while and they are a fab nappy with a good resale value at the moment.

Blimey, Gracie is nearly 10 months and in the medium on the tightest, she must be sooooo skinny, she is just over 18lbs so I guess that is pretty wee!!!!

:wine: Steph :wine:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Only three weeks left in work after today!! :wine:

Wow, that is coming around really quickly :shock: :wine:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat