hf1

How many nappies have you got?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Steph, thats pretty impressive although not sure I would count all the prefolds etc either!!! I'd like the whole collection of colours in bamboozles and baby beehinds, at least the bh's are btp so I could get them next time I'm pregnant lol!!! Also want to try a bumgenious (btp as well!! :D ). I'm trying to have a shopping break at least till March lol!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:50 pm

See tory theres nothing wrong with my 40 nappies :lol: !!

Come on Cat tell us 8)

I think you'd have about 85ish......

Dont hold us in suspense LOL!!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:36 am

I think I might beat you all.....

2 Parts:
10 Motherease Onesize
5 Swaddlebees OV
5 Peeweez
5 Fluffles
3 Bamboozles
3 Wam Bamboo
1 Little Lamb (Free)
1 Little Kiwi Quickflip

Pockets:
6 Happy Heinys
3 Mommy's Touch
1 Wonderoo
3 Bumgenius
8 gDiapers

Plus 5 Huggles for nighttime

So 56!!!!!!

BUT in my defence they all have a purpose. We use 2 parts at home and these would do us fine but I like having pockets for when out and about.

AND I plan to use them all on the next one!

Annette (a little embarrassed)
Last edited by Annette on Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:09 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oops I forgot about

1 orange rainbow tots
1 kiwi quick flip

so that brings me pu to 29!

Annette your collection sounds wonderful!!! I'm jealous!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:23 am

It is amazing how you can forget about nappies isn't it?

I think I am pretty much there with nappies now, not really tempted to buy any more now. Just topped up my gDiapers which I love using on holiday and that is it for me now.

Wraps on the other hand are another thing entirely. I love a cute printed wrap and don't see why she can't have a wrap to match every outfit, lol.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:58 am

Theres still odd things I want to buy and I@m a bit sick of often scraping around for dry clean nappies (I only wash every 3 days or so) so really could do with some more. Want to try a bg and a hawaiin g diaper too!!

I'm only just getting into wraps as I can see him being very cute in a tshirt and nice wrap in the summer, I figure its worth getting nice ones in large too as they are in them so long!

How have you been getting your gdiapers?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:51 pm

Oh now I'm jealous of you both! I really want a kiwi quick flip :(
I'm just a little worried about buying from overseas - thats a long way to come and I'd be worried that they would get lost.........

I REALLY want one though!! Or maybe 3.....

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:56 pm

If it makes you feel any better about ordering one I have loads of parcels go between here and oz and there hasn't been any probs so far! I think there are package deals if you buy 3, or maybe its with a wrap :? . They are lovely nappies.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:31 pm

I have to say that we only wash every 3 days and even if they take 3 days to dry we still never run out. Which is good really. We could go longer between washes but I find that 3 days worth plus 2 or 3 Huggles fills the washing machine and I wouldn't be able to get any more in, lol.

My first lot of g's came from ebay - a seller called Humble Earth who were really good but apparently didn't actually have permission to sell so stopped. I just ordered a couple for me and a couple for LouFP (from BC) direct from gDiapers themselves. I tried a few credit cards and none worked so emailed them and they came back saying that they could get one of them to work if I phoned them so I did (from work - cheapskate me) and they arrived the other day, quite easy really.

The shipping is quite pricey but we went halves so didn't seem too bad - we paid £20 each incl postage for 2 pants (and 2 spare pouches) each which I thought was OK.

Annette

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat