hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Monday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm

William is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie with his new Superman Minkee Harmony Wrap (thanks Rachel :mrgreen: ) with his Spiderman Pj's over the top, Lottie is wearing a Cherub babybufters and dancing bears soaker with pink fleecy pjs and Ted is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, WN fleece wrap and a lovely orange fleece sleepsuit.

Imogen is wearing her Hello Kitty and pj's and Luke is wearing his red fleecey pj's after deciding Mummy was right and sleeping in your boxer shorts in the middle of January would make you cold :?

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby Pinchette » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm

KIara is wearing her night upsy daisy with millions of hemp layers under bamboo and terry. Over that, she has her lovely addicted to ewe longies.
She's also in bed with 3 giraffes, one tellitubby rocket (she thinks it's a rocket but it's a toy mobile phone) and 2 ladybirds. :shock: :roll: :babyrolleyes: :babyrolleyes: :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

both girls in fuzzi bunz.. with cupcake pjs and sleeping bags!

Lucas in alien pj's

jan x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Lottie is in her Upsy Daisy Bamboo Night Nappy with extra easy peasy hemp too with Owl longies over the top :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Gracie is in her bambinex pink bamboo nappy thanks Ali , with an easypeasy hemp insert and peachcheeks bamboo booster and the bamboo insert that ws with the nappy, put in a fleece insert to keep calomine cream off the nappy and her babybuffers soaker - thanks Allie, her cutie ladybird pj top and socks. x

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Harriet is wearing a butterfly babybufters with mummy knitted soaker and Incredibles pj's on top.

Pinchette wrote:She's also in bed with 3 giraffes, one tellitubby rocket (she thinks it's a rocket but it's a toy mobile phone) and 2 ladybirds. :shock: :roll: :babyrolleyes: :babyrolleyes: :babyrolleyes:

On Saturday night Harriet was in bed with bear, fifi, eeyore, George the rabbit, a hard plastic hippo and a shoe :babyrolleyes: :lol: , tonight it's just Bob the Builder, George the rabbit, Fifi and eeyore as dh left bear (Harriets attachment toy) at nursery :shock:

ETA: apparently it was 2 shoes as dh took one off her and so did I :lol:
Last edited by Allie on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Ben is in a Blueberry pocket stuffed with 2 easy peasy hemp boosters and a BB mf insert - I am trying pockets on him as he keeps getting sore legs overnight from the nappy rubbing his fat thighs! but pockets seem to be working. But we have covered it with his rainbow longies :lol:

Charlotte is in a disp as I am just clearing up her bottom, a weekend of disps seems to have done the trick and we will be back in cloth tomorrow fc :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Katie is in her rainbow dreamscape with luxe soaker and fleece sleepsuit over the top, Ryan is in his dinosaur Minki with Cars fleece PJs over the top and Amy is in her cupcake PJs. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Kayleigh is in her hearts slinki minki and her peppa pig pj's

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat