hf1

Tuesday night cloth bums :)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Tuesday night cloth bums :)

Postby Allie » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 pm

babyroo wrote:We are on day 4 of no nappies :wine: :wine: and so far no accidents in the bed. She had an accident last night when I lifted her for a wee, but it was in the bathroom and I had to put her down cos Harry had wee'ed all over the seat :roll: and it needed cleaning - well she obviously thought it was time to do it, whoops.

Yay well done Katie :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 pm

babyroo wrote:We are on day 4 of no nappies :wine: :wine: and so far no accidents in the bed. She had an accident last night when I lifted her for a wee, but it was in the bathroom and I had to put her down cos Harry had wee'ed all over the seat :roll: and it needed cleaning - well she obviously thought it was time to do it, whoops.

Brilliant!!

I thought we were close to achieveing that but it's all gone wrong again recently :(

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:

Brilliant!!

I thought we were close to achieveing that but it's all gone wrong again recently :(

I hadn't planned on it as it's been a disaster every time we tried - but I forgot to pack a nappy when we went to mums on Saturday (or lost it somewhere between getting it out to pack and the suitcase lol) so we didn't have a choice.

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 pm

connor - fur brown green acre with bamboo soaker and m/e wrap

ross - slinki minki sheep

aiden - slinki minki zebra

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat