hf1

Thursday night cloth bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Thursady night cloth bums

Postby moonfruit » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

William is in a large quick flip, with GK booster and large yellow tots wrap, Lottie is wearing a terry and hemp stuffie, extra bamboo and hemp booster and pondlife rikki and Ted is wearing a planes baby bufters and asia airflow. All are wearing new cut 4 cloth sleepsuits.

Imogen is wearing her HSM pj's and Luke is in his red fleecy all in one (too cold for just boxers!)

Sleep well all little ones x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: wednesday night cloth bums

Postby nicola g » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:50 pm

flutterby wrote:
nicola g wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:

You'll be :oops: :oops: :oops: ing even more when you realise youve spelt thursday wrong!!

ohh pmsl :hohoho:

what am i like today :oops: :oops: :oops: I wish it was friday :lol:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Thursday night cloth bums

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Isabelle is in her boosted Jimmy Riddles with babylonglegs shorties over the top :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Lottie is in her UD NN and Owl longies :D

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Nell is wearing an Easy Peasy nippa'd Bumble stuffed with the Bumble cotton insert + a big hemp insert.

Recycled wooly wrap over the top (it used to be a lovely chocolate merino cardigan of mine until I shrunk it in the wash when I was pregnant :oops: . I'd given it to my mum to take to a charity shop but then realised it could have a new life as a wrap!)

Becky x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:23 pm

becsom wrote:Nell is wearing an Easy Peasy nippa'd Bumble stuffed with the Bumble cotton insert + a big hemp insert.

Recycled wooly wrap over the top (it used to be a lovely chocolate merino cardigan of mine until I shrunk it in the wash when I was pregnant :oops: . I'd given it to my mum to take to a charity shop but then realised it could have a new life as a wrap!)

Becky x

Fab idea :babyroll:

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 pm

Just the boring usual here! lol :)

Abigail in ME bedwetter pants and fleece sleepsuit.

Benjamin in boosted Fluffle with pawprint xl ME Airflow and wearing a new blue 100% cotton sleepsuit from Verbaudet with pirate ship on front (I think). ( I like the "french" design of back flap & poppers, as it means he's a little less likely to get his hands inside to scratch - though nothing is really Benjamin-proof! ) Oh yes, and has sleeping bag over it all. Just hoping for a dry night, as something failed last night and I had a very wet boy at 5am! :? The nappy combination has been wetter before and not leaked, so hoping it was the vest that was too tight and made the fluffle leak out one side.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 pm

green bg stuffed with cotton and hemp

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat