hf1

HL pics

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: HL pics

Postby Allie » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 pm

JanX wrote:I have to say that even after 3 1/2 years of cloth nappy use I still think £25 for 1 nappy is a heck of a lot of money. In fact in all honesty a nappy has to really, REALLY, take my fancy for me to spend more than £10 on it..
jan x

I also agree with Jan. I think you're all mad :shock: :shock: , I don't think i'd ever spend £25 on a nappy even if it was gorgeous to look at. In the end it's only going to be wee'd and pooed on :?

Enjoy your new purchases ladies :lol: :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 pm

scrunchkins wrote:
JanX wrote:I have to say that even after 3 1/2 years of cloth nappy use I still think £25 for 1 nappy is a heck of a lot of money. In fact in all honesty a nappy has to really, REALLY, take my fancy for me to spend more than £10 on it..
jan x

I also agree with Jan. I think you're all mad :shock: :shock: , I don't think i'd ever spend £25 on a nappy even if it was gorgeous to look at. In the end it's only going to be wee'd and pooed on :?

Enjoy your new purchases ladies :lol: :lol:

I know your all right, but it doesn't stop me!!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm

they all look beautiful :D but our dreamscape was lovely feeling and fitting but sam out-peed it overnight :( i'm hoping my ff will be better :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 pm

They all look like beautiful nappies, but I made an expensive mistake not so long ago when I ordered two Bedbugs for Bella, which just couldn't hold all her wee. They were absolutely saturated by morning, so we had them for all of 5 days then sold them :(

Edited to add: The day they arrived, DH washed them about 5 times, to get them up to absorbancy...

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Wow 11 pages on HL - whats all the hype about? :)
Don't pelt nappies at me, just curious lol

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Afraid I could *never* pay that much for a nappy! Not sure I've ever spent more than 6 pounds or so for one, tho I've had hundreds of nappies! :hohoho: But most of my purchases were rather less than 6 (bought in bundles etc). Not sure anyone could tempt me to part with 25 quid for *1* nappy - 10 quid is bad enough! :lol:

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:25 pm

wow so lovely looking

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 pm

I've just sold my preloved HL alomg with other things to make way or more flutterby fluff but Hanna is busy busy with the orders she has so I was tempted by this thread to buy some new ones. Wishing i hadn't sold it now but ah well nevermind.
I admit i have been looking at them for a while. I've been thinking of getting custom ones but these work out slightly cheaper. I only use baby bufters at night with great results but i was looking for somthing a little less bulky.

Wooo can't wait for my fulff to arrive. :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 pm

clairelana wrote:I've just sold my preloved HL alomg with other things to make way or more flutterby fluff but Hanna is busy busy with the orders she has so I was tempted by this thread to buy some new ones. Wishing i hadn't sold it now but ah well nevermind.
I admit i have been looking at them for a while. I've been thinking of getting custom ones but these work out slightly cheaper. I only use baby bufters at night with great results but i was looking for somthing a little less bulky.

Wooo can't wait for my fulff to arrive. :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

lol, hopefully they will satisfy your need for fluff for a while! I can't wait for mine, and I've also bought a preloved one today, YAY!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat