hf1

HL pics

My avatar
Mum2aMiracle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: HL pics

Postby Mum2aMiracle » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:25 pm

tanya2007 wrote:They all look like beautiful nappies, but I made an expensive mistake not so long ago when I ordered two Bedbugs for Bella, which just couldn't hold all her wee. They were absolutely saturated by morning, so we had them for all of 5 days then sold them :(

Edited to add: The day they arrived, DH washed them about 5 times, to get them up to absorbancy...

I have to say this is probably the only reason that has kept me from buying some, as I have a super soaker. I joined the yahoo group and when I read the descriptions of what they're made of I thought that wouldn't hold up, she uses m/f which personally I don't find very useful for a super soaker, bamboo fleece is my weapon of choice. They are gorgeous nappies though, I just love dyed BV, so Hanna no pressure but you've got alot of people with high expectations for FF to step up to the plate :wink:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 pm

JanX wrote:I have to say that even after 3 1/2 years of cloth nappy use I still think £25 for 1 nappy is a heck of a lot of money. In fact in all honesty a nappy has to really, REALLY, take my fancy for me to spend more than £10 on it..

I have a couple of HL bedbugs I got pre-loved :D , I have the citrus colourway on e and on that I think is called sleigh bells colourway :wink: They are a good nappy :wink:

jan x

i have a £15 limit on nappies now, a few times ive spent more than that on swaddlebees and WN and some of them just dont get the use to justify it. it took a year or so of preloved and super-cheap nappies until i was brave enough to order from WN! (although i once had 3 BBOS because they were on special offer and i got them for around £11 each, i thought that was expensive then!!) i was soooo tempted to buy a HL but i just couldnt do it for a nappy that would always be covered up with wool, and Molly just wont apprieciate it the same way i would! now if that lovely HL lady (Bonnie?) was to make sanpro that gorgeous id be a happy bunny :D

enjoy your nappies ladies :wine: xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Lol Gayle, you sound just like me! I would have had a heart attack 6 months ago if anyone had suggested I spend £20 on a nappy, which I've just done for the first time ever (thank you WN)... don't intend to make a habit of it though!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat