Night nappies

My avatar
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:25 pm

So last night we tried some different things. We started out with a size 1 fluffle which was fine when I changed him at 11.30.
Then I put on a size 1 bimble which he has only just grown into. He was soaked by 2.30am. Then we tried another bimble soaked by 5am. Then we tried a folded down bumble again and he was fine when he woke at 8am.

I'm really confused. We are using Medium motherease airflow wraps and he just wears a bodysuit over. Could it be the wraps that are leaking? His body suits are quite snug as he's quite long, could the pressure make them leak? He's always wet on the back only.

The bumbles were quite wet but they weren't saturated. I might have to invest in some slimmer boosters. I only have thick terry ones. Older DS doesn't need much boosting.

My avatar
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:39 pm

I would recommend hemp, it really is amazing at 'long term storage' :lol: it was the only thing that got Louis through the night in the earlyish days, and it is thin, but don't forget it takes u pto 12 washes to reach full absorbency.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat