hf1

Finally got the stuffing right on my Happy Heinys

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Finally got the stuffing right on my Happy Heinys

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:10 am

I have been rather determined as I love them so much. I ordered som Hemp boosters from easypeasynappies and when they arrived they were mega wide and are just perfect! I have one in with 1 MF insert and she can now go back to 4 hours rather than the 2 hrs she'd gone down too. Granted if I go over this it wicks but hoorah for them lasting again!

Just had to share that as I have 3 lush HH and didn't want to sell them on. I am even tempted to get another now I've cracked it!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:38 am

I am glad you liked the easy peasy boosters in the end, as I did feel a bit responsible for the hassle you had in getting them - at least it was worth it in the end and you can use your Happy Heinys - hoorah!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am

mmmmmmm, might have to get you to put the measurements into the diy section so I can make one when I get my machine out (if :roll: :roll: :oops: :? )

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 pm

YAY for getting it all sorted ~ I love my HH.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm

clothmama wrote:mmmmmmm, might have to get you to put the measurements into the diy section so I can make one when I get my machine out (if :roll: :roll: :oops: :? )

Yvonne showed me the proper HH stuffin and it's fecking huge!! no idea how it fits in the nappy but it clearly does need something nice and wide (oooer :shock: )

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 am

I use fuzzi inserts with a bamboo booster/facecloth under and we've yet to have a leak from that...

I do have one of the HH MF inserts and that's pretty big - a little wider than the fuzzi ones but tapered at one end, seems thicker too...

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat