hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Monday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:28 pm

William is wearing an orange swirls NN, with extra hemp/bamboo boosting and a wetland rikki and red sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, extra hemp/bamboo boosting, Asia airflow and flowery pj's and Ted is wearing a heavily stuffed bumble (he's feeding in the night now, so changing at 2 and 6 :( ), a rainforest rikki and a very boring white sleepsuit.

Imogen is wearing her Hannah Montah pj's and Luke is wearing his red fleecy pj's (again :roll: )

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby nicola g » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Dafydd is in a greenkids minkytimes :? hope it lasts the night, oh put it on him.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Bella is in a cotton quick flip :shock: boosted with 2 easy peasy hemp inserts, covered with a couche cover. I'm not entirely sure it will last the night, but we didn't have any dry night notions. <--- Long story, but suffice it to say :roll: :roll: at DH

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm

OK, I'm back!!!

Zach is in his purple NN with the NN insert and an extra easy peasy hemp and covered in a red tots fleece wrap. First cloth for an age and I really hope it doesn't smell awful in the morning and we get no rash.

Everything Crossed. :bebykiss:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 pm

stripey slinki minki :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Amy in blue sheep standard minki
Lauren in multi stars standard minki (both with poppers added by me as we all know what happens with velcro :roll: :roll: )

jan x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Gracie is in a cream fuzzie stuffed with petit dessous insert and peachy cheeks insert and red and white little robin pj's. xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 pm

After a wet bed this morning Ryan is in a sunset bedbug with woolly wumpkins soaker and cars PJs over the top and Katie is in her winter dreamscape with luxe soaker and fleece sleepsuit over the top.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Iris is in a Bumhugger with extra Easy Peasy hemp booster and our Hollow Oak wrap.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat