hf1

Tuesday Night Bums (Cloth and Not)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Tuesday Night Bums (Cloth and Not)

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Iris started off in a HL Bedbug and Granny knitted longies, but she woke up about an hour after going to bed screaming blue murder. So, after trying everything else, I resorted to changing her. And she's now in an orange Baby Beehind and Granny knitted longies. I think her top teeth are still bothering her (they've both broken through in the last week). I hope she feels better soon, 'cause I'm starting to feel really sleep deprived again.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:23 pm

camo minki funky nappy

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Molly in green upsiy Daisy onesize with dalmation PJ's on.

Sophie in Soy hemp upsiy daisy night nappy with Rikki over top. Wearing her teddy print sleepsuit with the crotch unpoppered as its too big :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:59 pm

LOL I've left the crotch up poppered on Summer's gros on occasion, as she is still in 0-3 they won't cover her night nappies, but if I put her into a 3-6 gro she'd get lost in it!!

Jak is in a bedbug with EP hemp and WN spider wrap

Summer is in a night notion with bugaboo bottoms soaker and winnie the pooh fleece gro!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:39 am

Evie wore a WNOS (thanks Hannah :D ) stuffed with a prefold - have to say the fit is fantastic on Evie, wish these had been out before now, would have been a firm favourite!

Sadie xx

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Oh I'm a bit late to this, but Elizabeth wore her one and only WN NN last night and Tots Bots spotty new-style wrap. I love this combination. She wore a vest, a pink sleepsuit with white dots, and a Zeddy & Parsnip sleeping bag.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat