hf1

Big bundle of WN NL on eBay ending soon...

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Big bundle of WN NL on eBay ending soon...

Postby rachelinscotland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:41 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Real-Nappy-Set-with-WeeNotion-Nature-Babies_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a1Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem230321147348QQitemZ230321147348QQptZUKQ5fBabyQ5fBabyQ5fChangingQ5fNappiesQ5fLEQQsalenotsupported

Just thought I'd pass on this link, in case anyone is looking for WeeNotion Northern Lights. Not my listing btw (nor do I know the person selling them) but found the listing yesterday and they're still at a low price, with less than 2 hours to go. I think it's 16 brand new WN NL (in medium) with lots of other bits & pieces too. I'm guessing it will go for a lot more, but just possible someone could bag a bargain on these - if only I had more "nappy spending money" I'd be bidding on them myself! :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Big bundle of WN NL on eBay ending soon...

Postby flutterby » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:43 pm

WOW what a bargain

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Oh I saw that too - was thinking of putting in a bid cos I'd really like a few NL to try but don't think I could be bothered with selling all the rest of the stuff on.

They're at £38 + £10 atm so still a bargain but I'm pretty sure the price will zoom up near the end.

If anyone on here buys them, can I bagsy 2 of the cream bamboo NLs please? :wink:

Becky x

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah, I was thinking the same - I'd like to buy 1-2 of them, but having never tried these before, not sure I need 16 of them! LOL

becsom wrote:Oh I saw that too - was thinking of putting in a bid cos I'd really like a few NL to try but don't think I could be bothered with selling all the rest of the stuff on.

They're at £38 + £10 atm so still a bargain but I'm pretty sure the price will zoom up near the end.

If anyone on here buys them, can I bagsy 2 of the cream bamboo NLs please? :wink:

Becky x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I think i might try for these as long as they don't go for too much.
I will sell most of the stuff on. You ladies can have what you want if i get them.
FC :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Lets us know how you get on with the bidding. x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

Not bidding till the end
I will let you know.
x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Yey i got them!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Well doen Claire. I was watching these but couldn't justify buying as I don't need that size. Bargain though. Well done.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat