hf1

Sunday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Sunday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 pm

William is in a hemp and terry stuffie, WN skull and cross bones wrap and grey M&S sleepsuit (snuggled up with his flower blanket and 2 orange dinosuars), Lottie is in a pink hemp and terry stuffie, rikki and red fleecy sleepsuit (with her rag dolly) and Ted is wearing a yellow quick flip (girlie according to dh :? ), orange WN wrap and a cuddly blue fleecy sleepsuit.

Luke is wearing blue fleecy pj's and Imogen is in pink candy stripe fleecy pj's.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Sunday Night Bums

Postby tanya » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Bella is in a Night Notion and Pixie Knits shorties. Her longies are being lanolised after leaking last night :?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Lottie is wearing her UD NN with extra bamboo and easy peasy hemp and Owl Longies over the top :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Ben is in a turquoise happy heiny and Charlotte is in a flowery minki with her winnie the pooh pjs over the top. We had a chat tonight about perhaps trying her without a nappy tomorrow night, I need to get the potty out of the loft but she seemed to understand so will give it a go tomorrow :?

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Evie in a cars pull up and fairy pj's!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Jasmine's in a Huggle boosted with bamboo and hemp, with a Tots Bots rainbow fleece wrap (her wool soaker won't fit :( ).

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Ryan is in a bedbug with huge fleece liner and Woolly Wumpkins soaker underneath his Cars PJs. I'm hoping the fleece liner stops him waking up and taking his nappy off. Katie is wearing her winter dreamscape and Luxe soaker with Little Miss PJs over the top. Amy is wearing her Little Miss knickers and Little Miss PJS too.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Gracie is in her cream WN NN and her pretty robing pj top, pink shorties and pink gr-bag, she has the humidifier on as well as she is blowing snot bubbles at the moment and the humidifier is amazing at keeping her bogie free at night. x

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 pm

well stuffed blue Bumgenius

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat