hf1

New Pocket Bot prints coming soon....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: New Pocket Bot prints coming soon....

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:32 am

Charliemum wrote:fits in with my new gender neutral rule :wink:

OMG so I'm not the only one that's been doing that then! I bought some more night nappies a few weeks ago and made sure they would be ok for a boy too, wrap as well! Also I didn't read your post completely just went to the link and the first thing that popped into my head was how lovely the girly patterns were but that I can't buy anymore girly patterns! pmsl!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:24 am

Hannah, the only way I can justify new nappies now is the belief that I will use them on another child. So gender neutral from now on.

Tory, I sold the Huggle for £7.50 including postage, which will probably be about £1.50. So I thought £6 was OK.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Now even more been added to the Autumn prints and there's loads i love. I have had a few probs with mine leaking of late so hoping it's just a case of getting the stuffing right and if we crack that then i would love more of those new prints. :D

What do you all stuff your pocket bots with? :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 pm

Nic I stuff mine with my tried and true combo of a mf cloth ontop of a EH hemp booster. I've never had a leak or problems, saying that I have a poly one as I dont' trust cotton as much. Will see how I get on with my zebra on its way.

I've just had an email from Hiliary explaining that the fit in the large has been altered and she said 'If you have the two popper one the large is definitely smaller than the current large (more in between medium and large).....The legs are cut differently so it sits higher up and the front is thinner so the waist is also slimmer'. She is sending me a sample of the new large (how lovely is that!!)so I will let you all know exactly how we get on. Not sure how it can top the one of got so I'm very excited!! :D :D Will review as soon as possible!

Wondered how I'd missed the new prints as I'd only just been on but I had to refresh the page in my browser for them to come up. HOW COOL ARE THEY - WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Oh dear that has answered my poll about to sell some nappies on or not there are quite a few I have to have :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :!: :!:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:18 pm

Just been drooling over the new prints. I wonder if they are all cotton or if some are poly (I know she is getting some poly prints in). At least that may help me narrow my choice down :wink: :oops: :oops: :!: There is 5 or 6 there that I NEED!!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

I have the same problem Tory! Some gorgeous prints, don't think I'll be able to resist!

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:41 pm

Am going to start a new 'what prints do you NEEEEEED' thread!!!!! So fantastic that someone is finally doing some really special boys prints, up till now the girls have had the edge in every nappy imho!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:44 pm

You're so right, I always see loads of lovely pink girly nappies but never the same amount for boys. Well done pocket bots! I can't wait to buy some!
Will definitely be contributing to your new thread Tory :wink:

Joanne

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat