hf1

Friday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Friday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Will is in a hemp and terry stuffie (these seem to be our night nappies of choice at the moment), rasia rikki and orange sleepsuit (his fav colour :D ), Lottie is in a hemp and terry stuffie aisa airflow (they have to have the same wrap at night time :shock: ) and cut 4 cloth sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie, pondlife rikki (rebel of the family :wink: ) and blue cut 4 cloth sleepsuit (thanks Charliesam)

Luke is wearing red fleecy racing car pj's and Imogen is wearing candy stripe pj's.

sweet dreams x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Friday Night Bums

Postby Frances » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Jasmine's in a well-boosted Huggle with rainbow Tots Bots fleece wrap, bodysuit and bunny PJs in her blue panda Grobag.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Isabelle is in her butterflies dreamscape with motherknit cherry longies over the top and her bob the builder PJ top on :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Lottie is in her Red Sheep Minki pocket stuffed with Pre-fold and a Pocket Bot bamboo insert with Mummy made teddy fleecy sleepsuit over the top :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Ben is in a hemp and terry stuffie, covered in some mamabless longies. I am trying fitteds again as I hadn't stuffed any pockets :roll: Hopefully he won't have sore thighs in the morning.

Charlotte I think is in a disp :roll: Daddy put her to bed, and unfortunately she is at the age where what she wants goes I am afraid, most nights it is cloth but then she will demand a pullup and it is much easier just to give in. Anyway, we are getting the potty out of the loft tomorrow and trying her nappy free tomorrow night :shock: Will see how it goes but I have a feeling that she will not make any effort unless we ditch the nappies completely.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Katie is in the usual combination of dreamscape and luxe soaker with fleece sleepsuit over the top. Ryan is in a bedbug with Woolly Wumpkins soaker and dinosaur PJs. Amy is wearing her fairy PJs.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Blue Bumgenius :lol:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Iris is wearing a bordeaux colourway Bedbug and Tempestuous Poppet longies.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat