hf1

Which of the new pocket bots prints do you NEEEEEED???!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:36 am

nic1 wrote:I really NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeDDDDDDDD

Daisies on Brown
Retro floral swirls
and spots on Pink!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how we all really nnnneeeeeeddddd them isn't it!

Exactly what I neeeeeeedddd too - and maybe the spots on cocoa too! I've got one outstanding from my last order as I'd ordered two aqua paisley to check the sizing and I'm waiting for new prints to replace the medium.

So that just leaves two to buy then. I didn't realise that even more had been added since last week - I was going for spots on pink, now I've got a dilemna :D

Better sell some more

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:36 am

nic1 wrote:I really NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeDDDDDDDD

Daisies on Brown
Retro floral swirls
and spots on Pink!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how we all really nnnneeeeeeddddd them isn't it!

Exactly what I neeeeeeedddd too - and maybe the spots on cocoa too! I've got one outstanding from my last order as I'd ordered two aqua paisley to check the sizing and I'm waiting for new prints to replace the medium.

So that just leaves two to buy then. I didn't realise that even more had been added since last week - I was going for spots on pink, now I've got a dilemna :D

Better sell some more

Ali

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:09 pm

ALL OF THEM!!!

But I want more Blueberries...

ARGH! I hate my Fuzzis all of a sudden! But I MUST NOT buy any more nappies until she's grown out of them.

But BTP ones don't count do they? It's not like I'm buying something that won't last.... :)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Hmm, I've been told my various people no more nappies but the spots on either black or white would be my choice - nice and unisex for the surprise :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:20 pm

any ideas what size I would need, how do they compare to fuzzi and HH. We have medium in both of those.

They do some great boy prints don't they. I'm actually going to order some now will have to get some more when the new prints are out as i love loads!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:34 pm

I'd contact Hiliary, the sizes have just changed. A large would probably be ok but I'd check.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat