hf1

Can anybody show me a pic of an actual Upsy Daisy in...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Can anybody show me a pic of an actual Upsy Daisy in...

Postby rhead » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Evergreen, Lagoon, or Citron gelato? Not that I'm really, seriously considering another one while the special discount's on, but our M/L chocolate fudge brownie (the prettiest minky ever) just arrived and I think I'm going to like it sooo much more than the L, which was way too poofy on Lili.

I think evergreen is the green I would want (not too bluey like lagoon, not too yellowy like citron), but it's hard to tell from the tiny swatches what they really look like!

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Can anybody show me a pic of an actual Upsy Daisy in...

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:10 pm

whats the special disount hun?? Im intruiged!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 pm

rhead wrote:Evergreen, Lagoon, or Citron gelato? Not that I'm really, seriously considering another one while the special discount's on, but our M/L chocolate fudge brownie (the prettiest minky ever) just arrived and I think I'm going to like it sooo much more than the L, which was way too poofy on Lili.

I think evergreen is the green I would want (not too bluey like lagoon, not too yellowy like citron), but it's hard to tell from the tiny swatches what they really look like!

I'm sure I have an evergreen one. Let me check and take a pic of it for you later.

Helen xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm

sophie2198 wrote:whats the special disount hun?? Im intruiged!! :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=13456

Scroll down a bit... :wine:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

The Evergreen is quite dark and rich looking.....very lush green pine forest sort of look!

The Citron is lighter with more yellowish hints.....not all that dissimilar to the colours of the leaf on the CNT banner lol!

Lagoon is much paler with a lot of blues mixed in.

The picture aren't too great are they? They're from the actual Minkee suppliers website so you'd expect them to be better! Might try and take some myself and see if they're any better lol!

HTH

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:35 am

That's the impression I got - it's just hard to tell from a little swatch how a bigger piece will look (and of course every one is different).

Did you find an evergreen nappy Helen? I'd love to see one!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat