hf1

£30 to spend at WN what do i get?

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: £30 to spend at WN what do i get?

Postby clairelana » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:13 pm

rhead wrote:If you're really stuck, we could always use another WNOS... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho: I bet you could..... :hohoho:

I think i'm going for a Lilac velour Night notion with and embriodery not sure which yet.
I also have a side snap pocket in my basket in hot pink minky and the simply sweethearts embriodery. I was going to ask for it in purple. http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?ma ... l26g6ikp61

I'm not sure if i shoud go for the pocket or not. :? I really like it but i'm using fitteds at the moment. If I get pockets i should get aplix ones........hmmmmm. Do i get a aplix OS? I had 2 in the past but poppered ones and i sold them almost as i got them. I coul proberly do with a few more pockets.

I could get a wrap in the pink minki with the embroidery on it.

Oh the choices............lol
I could get some san pro in preperation for af coming back.

aaagggggghhhhh........lol I want to order so its not too long till it arrives but don't want to get something i'm going to end up selling.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

clairelana wrote:aaagggggghhhhh........lol I want to order so its not too long till it arrives but don't want to get something i'm going to end up selling.

When I ordered my FF NL the confirmation e-mail said the wait is up to 17 days :shock: so I would order asap if I was you. If you're not using pockets atm I would get an embroidered wrap and sone san pro. Buy a pocket when/if you start using them again.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Oooo, get an embroidered wrap!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:41 pm

id probably get a nice NL, maybe with embroidery, some fairy hammocks (maybe 6 as its buy 5 get one free yay!) and that would already be over-budget i suppose, but next time i order i really have to get more wipes!!

come to think of it, £30 doesnt really go very far at WN, when i think of what ive spent... :shock: especially when buying sanpro , but i swear theres nothing else like minkee in your knickers!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gayle xx

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:15 am

flutterby wrote:Oooo, get an embroidered wrap!

I was going to get a black cuddlesoft wrap with the pink skull and crossbones and the girl pirate on but i'm not using wraps that much. I have loads of wool on the way.

I might get a NN and a NL although i have a bamboo NL here but its too plain. It needs a Flutterby cover.......lol I haven't even used it yet.
I have an old style NN and its large and it fits i was going to get medium so i'm even more confused.
Kaydi has the large old style NN on tonight so we will see how it goes.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat