hf1

what should I get?!?!?!

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

what should I get?!?!?!

Postby nikkib » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm selling off a load of fluf that I don't use any more and I'd love to get a couple of truly beautiful nappies to replace them for my ds. He mostly wears fitteds under wool or wraps... My 'love to try' list includes Jimmy Riddles, Flutterby Fluff, Bedbug
and WN NL and NN... but I really don't know what to chose!!

Help me please!!!!!!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: what should I get?!?!?!

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 pm

I have all of them and love them all so I'd say one of each. :wink: :lol: .

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm

We have everything on your want to try list except a WN NN. So I'd get that one. :lol:

I love, love, love our FF nappy. It's such an excellent fit on DD. And so trim, too. So that gets a highly recommended. Ordinarily, I'd say a Bedbug. But unless you can find a preloved one, they're stoopidly expensive at the moment. But I do like them for overnight.

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:20 pm

well I've pm'd flutterby and asked her how long her waiting list is, so fingers crossed I might get one of those... I've also left bethy from JR a message asking if she's making any nappies at the moment...

I'll leave the bedbug for the moment, but I think I'll go and have a play on the weenotions website... but say I go for a NN and a NL - what fabric and/or embroidery!?!?!?!?

help!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:35 pm

nikkib wrote:well I've pm'd flutterby and asked her how long her waiting list is, so fingers crossed I might get one of those...

I think Hanna is just waiting on some fabric then she'll put some custom slots on her website. :D

I'll leave the bedbug for the moment, but I think I'll go and have a play on the weenotions website... but say I go for a NN and a NL - what fabric and/or embroidery!?!?!?!?

help!

Bums n Roses have a few bedbugs instock at the moment. I'm debating what to buy my :pregnant: sis for her bump due in April from WN. I'm definitely going to get a blue velour NL with this embroidery

I love this Limited Edition Fabric too

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh, not seen that fabric before. That's great! Might be time for a window shopping ( :hohoho: ) trip to WN.
Last edited by Soupdragon on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

ooh, i'll have a look on bumsnroses!

I'm thinking of a nl and a nn... thinking of this embroidery on the nl:

and this on the nn:

what do you think?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 pm

They look lovely. The problem I'm having is my sis isn't going to find out whether she's having a boy or girl so I've got to get GN fluff.

My avatar
nikkib
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby nikkib » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:09 am

I eventually went for a blue velour NL with aeroplanes embroidery and a nn with 'dragons on black' cotton outer.

Now to look for the others on my list!!!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat