hf1

Monday Night Bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Monday Night Bums

Postby moonfruit » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm

William is in a blue paws print hemp and terry stuffie, pond life airflow and blue stripey M&S pj's, Lottie is wearing a pink hemp and terry stuffie, WN wrap and a cut4cloth safari sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a heavily stuffed bumble, rainforst rikki and an orange next sleepsuit.

Imogen is in her candy stripe pj's and Lukey in red fleecy pj's.

Sweet dreams all x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Monday Night Bums

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm

Katie was in her rainbow dreamscape but dirtied it so is now in her winter dreamscape and luxe soaker. Ryan is in his Lil' Stinkie.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Gracie is in her WN NN, shorties and sparkly pj top. x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Lottie is in an UD NN with extra hemp and Owl Longies over the top :D

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Jasmine's in her new Slinki Minki, it's gorgeous! Pale pink fleece outer with fairy embroidery and fuschia fleece inner. We had a very bad experience last time we tried a pocket as a night nappy, which put me off trying again for 4 months, so I've stuffed it very heavily - three hemp inserts, and two bamboo inserts folded in half at the front - I reckon there are 28 layers in her wet zone so I'll be surprised if anything gets past that!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Bella has just gone to bed :roll: :shock: in a NN and Pixie Knits shorties, with her new bigger Grobag over the top.

FC she's stays in this one, LOL.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Jasminesmummy wrote:Jasmine's in her new Slinki Minki, it's gorgeous! Pale pink fleece outer with fairy embroidery and fuschia fleece inner. We had a very bad experience last time we tried a pocket as a night nappy, which put me off trying again for 4 months, so I've stuffed it very heavily - three hemp inserts, and two bamboo inserts folded in half at the front - I reckon there are 28 layers in her wet zone so I'll be surprised if anything gets past that!

I think that should work, lol!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:20 pm

Jak's in a NN, I'm just about to change Summer for bed, not a clue what to put on her, her NN was soaked this AM so I think shes decided to wee more at night!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Harriets wearing an easy peasy hemp harmony with mummy knitted soaker and Bob the Builder pj's on top :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat