hf1

Grrrr pockets and leaking! **UPDATED**

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:24 pm

I love it when it works out!! It took me ages to get my HH right and I'm soooo please because I love them!!!

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:18 pm

what do you put in your HH coz i can't get them to work at all! end up soaked in a matter of minutes! (well not quite but ykwim) also same happens with drybees....

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:46 pm

Amy, I've only just cracked my HH's. I end up using a prefold or a nb terry wraped around a hemp or a mf booster, I find this is the only way with the boosters that I've got to get it wide enough. THAT is the trick, it has to be loads wider than what yo put in say Fuzzis, it kind of needs to go right out to the edge of the legs on both sides if that makes sense!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:32 pm

aims wrote:what do you put in your HH coz i can't get them to work at all! end up soaked in a matter of minutes! (well not quite but ykwim) also same happens with drybees....

oooh hello you! lol!

I bought some hemp inserts/booster thingys at a very bargainous £2 each from easypeasynappies.co.uk They are nice and wide whereas before I was using the fuzzi microfibre inserts. I now use one of each (that wide hemp one to the back) and it works, she can go 3/4 hours now instead of 1 hour!

Can't get drybees to work at all they're too big so I am selling those.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:40 pm

glad you got it too work - I know how much you loved that nappy :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat