hf1

Friday night bums

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Friday night bums

Postby Frances » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Jasmine is in her new Flutterby Nights! I've added a hemp insert as a first-night back up between the nappy and fleece wrap. It's a gorgeous trim fit and looks so comfy.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Friday night bums

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm nervous!!!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:53 pm

flutterby wrote:I'm nervous!!!

Don't be! I'm so sure that it'll be fine that this is the first time I've boosted a night nappy with anything less than 3 additional boosters; I've doubled over the trifold so I'm confident it'll perform admirably!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm

Fingers crossed for flutterby nights as these are down as our next(ish) nappy purchase. :mrgreen:

William is in a sheep NN with whale rikki and blue sleepsuit, Lottie is wearing a NN, asia rikki and pink spotty sleepsuit and Ted is wearing a hemp and terry stuffie and WN stars print wrap and cut 4 cloth sleepsuit.

Imogen is wearing her teddy bear pj's and Luke is in his spiderman pj's.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Katie had pjs on when she went to bed, hopefully she still has, I usually find her slightly changed when I go up :hohoho: harry has pjs and had a sun hat when dh looked in earlier.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Fc for the Flutterby Nights :D

Lottie is in her usual UD NN with extra hemp booster and Mummy made Longies over the top :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Dare I say it.......................... Gracie is in a disposable, DH got her ready and she was farting a lot so he thought she was going to poo in the car when he collected me and the kids, then he put her straight to bed and I didn't want to disturb her!!!!!!!! :oops: :oops:

Very jelous of Jasmine's FF nights

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 pm

Ooo I forgot to say, Jaks in a bedbug with soooo much boosting, Summer is in a rockstar babywear fitted and flower pot tots crops!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Bella is in a Fluff & Stuff day to night nappy, which has a massive internal soaker, plus a couple of easy peasy hemp inserts, a flannel and a microfibre cloth, all stuffed under the afore-mentioned big soaker. Luckily, the leg elastic is well stretchy and so it did up quite nicely. This is covered by her Addicted to Ewe longies.

Can you tell I'm not quite sure it will last the night?? :hohoho: We ran out of Night Notions :oops:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat