hf1

Do Weenotions ever do sales?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do Weenotions ever do sales?

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:35 pm

WeeNotions wrote:Sorry to keep you all waiting. I'm feeling a bit rubbish today, so I am going to bed as soon as I have read William his story and put him in bed.

I will try and get a code sorted out to post tomorrow evening :D It won't include Night Notions though, because of the large amount of fabric in them we don't make enough on them to be able to give a discount sorry :oops:

Thanks Suzanne. :D :hug: Hope you're feeling better tomorrow. :hug:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Have been offline for a few days, and this happens :D Will and Lottie need some XL wraps and we need a couple more NL :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

WeeNotions wrote:Sorry to keep you all waiting. I'm feeling a bit rubbish today, so I am going to bed as soon as I have read William his story and put him in bed.

I will try and get a code sorted out to post tomorrow evening :D It won't include Night Notions though, because of the large amount of fabric in them we don't make enough on them to be able to give a discount sorry :oops:

Hope you feel better soon, and totally understand about the night notions, I've been working out the math recently :shock:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Rhead - Yes I think she might be teething, mil does anyway, she says it looks exactly the same as when DP was teething, his bum used to be a complete disaster area when teething apparently. DD has had redness for months but nothing that has really bothered her, but yesterday she suddenly came up in an open sore which obviously really stung because she did a wee during nappy off time and then started bawling, so I caved and got some disposables so that I could use Sudocrem on it. It completely healed over night but I've still got her in disposables because she has some dry red skin on her inner thighs that I think must be friction rubs from her Ittis because they certainly aren't under the nappies and the patches seem to be better in the mornings when they've been hidden under her WNNN. She also has a patch on her bits that is red pin-pricks, not risen spots or anything, just these large red dots. I am at a loss because I've tried canesten, bepanthen, metanium, canandula (sp) and sudocrem but nothing has made any difference, but I hate using creams with my cloth in case it ruins them.

I do use fleece with everything, maybe I should try without but I hate the idea of her sitting on wet cloth all day, grim.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:35 pm

How about trying some disposable liners??

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Well she's only 5 months and still exclusively bf so there's no solid stuff to catch with the liners, I only use fleece as a stay-dry liner, I assume that paper liners don't have the same effect?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:45 pm

But you could use fleece under the disposable liner and then cake her in bum cream if necessary!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Hmm, it all sounds awfully familiar - if you can get her to the doc's and get an opinion on whether it might be a staph or strep infection, it's worth doing. We ended up using oral antibiotics, and gentian violet (which stains bright purple!) topically on the sores - that's the old-fashioned cure!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh I like that... that way I'll have plenty of time to shop whilst the UK ladies are sleeping :twisted:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat