hf1

Do Weenotions ever do sales?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Do Weenotions ever do sales?

Postby happytails » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 pm

I got a small SS turqoise and hot pink minkee and OS cream with hearts embroidery.

Really wanted a light purple crushed velvet but had to restrain myself. Might order it before the code runs out - anyone know the date? I get paid on Friday so i wont feel as guilty :wink:

Hannah, i dont feel half as bad seeing what you have spent today :shock: :shock:

Sarah & bump
39+5

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm

happytails wrote: Might order it before the code runs out - anyone know the date? I get paid on Friday so i wont feel as guilty :wink:
WeeNotions wrote:I forgot to say I have set it up to be active for one week.
So presumably that's from 24th Feb so until 2nd March?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Suzanne - what happened to pocket inserts?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I've been very restrained and just ordered two nappies. :)

Thank you for the code, Suzanne.

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:23 pm

I was thinking of getting two WNOS, but thought that was a bit extravagant.

Having seen what everyone else has ordered, I think 2 is very reserved now :widesmile:

Becky x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm

I would love to join in on this, but pockets are just not working atm. I could get some NL, but DH will have a fit, so I'm gonna avoid the website for now.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I don't think I will be joining in either as I had thought I would treat someone to a caterpillar wrap, then noticed the fabric is no longer shown and wraps aren't included. Guess it is a sign!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Wow, Weenotions are going to hsve their work cut out now, I bet the waiting time has just gone up significantly because of this thread! :hohoho:

I'm gutted that the NN aren't included, I'm tempted at getting an embroidered WNOS but i've never had one before so don't know about the fit. I love the BBOS fit, does anyone know how they compare?

DD has been in disposables since Sun and rash still not gone so feel slightly more confident that it isn't cloth causing it. Will be getting new washing machine tomorrow, can't wait to get her back into her Ittis, these Pampers are just disgusting, they smell toxic, I keep thinking she's done a poo when she hasn't. When she does actually do a poo it absolutely reeeeeeks, most of the time in cloth I really have to give her a good sniff but not in Pampers. Today I had the rain cover on the pram and when I took it off the stench was enough to make me chunder!

Think i should get a WNOS just to celebrate being back in cloth!! :hohoho:

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Oops , didnt realise it didnt include wraps , d'oh! Thats means i'll either have to choose one of the minkee fabrics and one embroidery i like to go on a SS or get the both on SS's....hmmm.....im glad this is on for a week cos im so bloody indesicive!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat