hf1

Do Weenotions ever do sales?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do Weenotions ever do sales?

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 pm

flutterby wrote:But you could use fleece under the disposable liner and then cake her in bum cream if necessary!

That's what we've been doing as Katie has had a pretty nasty rash recently. That along with using fitteds and wool only with lots of nappy free time is what helped clear it up for us.

My avatar
stinkythelinky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby stinkythelinky » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:57 pm

WOW, this looks fantastic, will be able to add one to my growing collection to try! :D

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 pm

I dont have PP, or money.... but i could sell my DH? or Dh's prized terminator figures???? :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:06 pm

charlibunny wrote:I dont have PP, or money.... but i could sell my DH? or Dh's prized terminator figures???? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Of course. :wink: Seriously though, go on a hunt round the house, there must be something you can sell on ebay to raise some funds. I do it all the time. I sold 2 of DHs XBox games last week :oops: (he hasn't even noticed yet :D )

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Louise wrote:
charlibunny wrote:I dont have PP, or money.... but i could sell my DH? or Dh's prized terminator figures???? :lol: :lol:

:lol: Of course. :wink: Seriously though, go on a hunt round the house, there must be something you can sell on ebay to raise some funds. I do it all the time. I sold 2 of DHs XBox games last week :oops: (he hasn't even noticed yet :D )

Oh I like your style, awesome! :lol:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:21 pm

Louise and Flutterby - I'd not thought of that! I have a whole roll of Tots Bots liners, I'll try it! She has about three hrs of nappy off time a day anyway, but I could put her in the Sandy's that no one seems to want!

Rhead - you've convinced me, i'll get her to the doc asap.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Code is:

CNTfeb09

It should (if I have managed to set it up right) give you 10% off:

Pockets
Northernlights
Embroideries
Fairy Hammocks

:wine:

Ooo forgot to say, can you please put your CNT username in the special instructions when you checkout, ta :D

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Louise wrote:

:hohoho:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Thanks Suzanne :D

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat