Do Weenotions ever do sales?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do Weenotions ever do sales?

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Annette wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:Poor Louise, it must be like torture!

Every time I go back to my basket there's different stuff in there I didn't put in!! Rght now there's:
maroon minkee OS with african swirls border cut
dark green minki OS with monster embroidery
!!!!!

That's what I just ordered (but the monster is a large ss) - you have my basket :-? :giggle:

Ooh, wouldn't it be fab if you could put stuff in someone else's basket so they paid for it but it still got delivered to you! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Annette wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:Poor Louise, it must be like torture!

Every time I go back to my basket there's different stuff in there I didn't put in!! Rght now there's:
maroon minkee OS with african swirls border cut
dark green minki OS with monster embroidery
!!!!!

That's what I just ordered (but the monster is a large ss) - you have my basket :-? :giggle:

How odd! Maybe it's a sign that I really shouldn't be hammering my PayPal again!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Louise wrote:Ooh, wouldn't it be fab if you could put stuff in someone else's basket so they paid for it but it still got delivered to you! :hohoho: :hohoho:

Oh yes, Frances, if you want to pay for them for me that is fine :D

I just had to go check to make sure my order was correct - I thought maybe I might have had Frances' basket and it was all pink and flowery :giggle:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Is that the excuse you used when your DP noticed all your new nappies Louise :giggle:

Sophie Yes that would be the sensible solution, but I have a 'thing' about fleece liners for nights, for days I use them no problem, but for nights I just have a 'thing'! :gaah: :nono:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:Is that the excuse you used when your DP noticed all your new nappies Louise :giggle:

Of course. :wink: Actually he has no idea how many nappies I've got or how much they cost(thank goodness). I think if he did he'd be :gaah: :furious: :wtf: . :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 pm

I have to tell my DP all my secrets otherwise I get this really irritating recurring nightmare which drives me demented so I 'fess up to just about everything (nappy related or otherwise) in the end!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:34 pm

I tell DH too, have to share my excitement at new fluff! However, to ease the blow, I pay for a lot of it myself instead of from the joint account.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:11 pm

I tell all to my DH as well, I can't hide my purchases if I don't use pay pal though as we only have the one joint bank account, I try not to buy unles I have pp though - TRY i said, doesn't always happen :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 pm

I tell my dp too, he is very understanding even though ive spent near £200 this month :shock: and i already had 50 nappies when i joined this site - shhh!

Doesnt help that im a sucker for a sale :roll: Cant wait for my WNSS and WNOS but me thinks there is going to be a long wait with all these orders :giggle: nothing like a good nappy sale to chase away the credit crunch blues :wine:

Sarah & bump
39+5

Eagerly waiting on my newly ordered fluff! x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat