hf1

what to do???

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

what to do???

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:24 pm

I recieved my new bedbug a few days ago, it's the one on the left, I ordered medium but that is it next to a M/L and you can see it's much larger!!

So I emailed Bonnie saying this
Hi Bonnie my bedbugs arrived this morning, the rainbow one is lovely, but the M girly surprise doesn't look very medium, the rise is as high as my M/Ls and the crotch is as wide as my toddler one! It's waaay to big for my DD who is nearly 15lb! I've take a pic but I can't upload it on this contact you bit, if you'd like to see it I will happily email it to you!

Thanks in advance
Hanna

To which she replied

Hi Hanna --

Do you think a small would work better? If you would like to send that one back, I can do up a small for you and get that out to you within a week or so :)

But the smalls are only meant to go up to 15lb!!!

What should I do, she hasn't acknowledged that it isn't right!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: what to do???

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 pm

I think I'd email back first and point out that the main issue here is the size compared to the M/L...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:29 pm

I agree, I'd reply saying that you don't think a small would be any good and explain again that you think the medium you've got doesn't appear to be the right size and see what she says then.

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:30 pm

i am not sure what to do but it is pretty huge compared to the other one :-? Maybe jst email back saying again that its wrong size?
Lucyx

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:31 pm

I think you need to send another email explaining explicitly the size differences, she perhaps hasn't understood what you meant maybe :-? :-? There is no way that that is a medium :shock: It's HUGE

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Am going to email her again, how does this sound

Thanks for getting back to me, I'm not sure about a small, she's at the end of the weight range! Hopefully the pic is working, the medium you sent me is on the left and a M/L I bought from bums n roses on the right, I'm sure you'll agree it looks quite a bit wider and pretty much the same rise!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:38 pm

That sound great :D Hope all goes well!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm

Can you send her measurements of the m/l one and ask what the measurements of each size are so you can compare?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 pm

I was just thinking I would measure it!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat