hf1

what to do???

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: what to do???

Postby flutterby » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

She has replied, I'm pretty happy now, thought it sounds like I'll be paying for the return postage!

The rise does look high in the picture. The crotch width on the medium is a bit wider than on the M/L size (feedback, way back when, was the the medium size was still used a lot of exclusively breastfed babies and having the wider crotch width on that size was better to keep in messy messes). But the rise is about 2" different; it does look high in the picture though. You can send it back and I can make up another in the medium but trimmer, and maybe shave a little bit off the rise? What do you think?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm

At least Bonnie is open to swapping but I don't think you should have to pay postage.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Just thought, that's a gorgeous nappy, it is worth testing the waters on the classifieds before returning?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm

flutterby wrote:She has replied, I'm pretty happy now, thought it sounds like I'll be paying for the return postage!

The rise does look high in the picture. The crotch width on the medium is a bit wider than on the M/L size (feedback, way back when, was the the medium size was still used a lot of exclusively breastfed babies and having the wider crotch width on that size was better to keep in messy messes). But the rise is about 2" different; it does look high in the picture though. You can send it back and I can make up another in the medium but trimmer, and maybe shave a little bit off the rise? What do you think?

If you're going to have to pay return postage on it you might be better off selling it and use the funds from that to get Bonnie to make a smaller trimmer one. It's a gorgeous nappy, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat