hf1

What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby flutterby » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:13 am

lollipoplizzie wrote:I'm liking the idea of hot pink or purple (but only if the purple was exactly the same tone as the Itti Bitti D'lish purple) cut with this, but I would hate to find that it looked odd and be disappointed.

Image

Maybe I'll play it safe with purple and the stars.


I would say it was very similar, unfortuately I no longer have a purple itti, but I have a purple WN if that's any help I can do a pic!

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby Cadiva » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:30 pm

At the moment, this one is my favourite.

http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2737 Think I'm about to get it in a OS border cut with blue tie dye front and sorbet (so it looks like a sunset) on the back/border bit and hopefully the embroidery on the front so it looks like the boat is sailing away on the ocean.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby Frances » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Cadiva wrote:At the moment, this one is my favourite.

http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2737 Think I'm about to get it in a OS border cut with blue tie dye front and sorbet (so it looks like a sunset) on the back/border bit and hopefully the embroidery on the front so it looks like the boat is sailing away on the ocean.

That sounds scrummy!

My avatar
Cadiva
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby Cadiva » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 am

Jasminesmummy wrote:
Cadiva wrote:At the moment, this one is my favourite.

http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2737 Think I'm about to get it in a OS border cut with blue tie dye front and sorbet (so it looks like a sunset) on the back/border bit and hopefully the embroidery on the front so it looks like the boat is sailing away on the ocean.

That sounds scrummy!



Just ordered it, blue tie dye front, sorbet or raspberry minkee depending on which looks most like a sunset in the fabric they have to cut from, in a border cut with the sail away boats embroidered across the join of the border. The embroidery to have waves in deep purples, pinks/orangey/golds as well as the blues and whites to look like it's reflecting the sun and the little sailboat to be dark green with pale green sails.

Absolutely cannot wait to get this one!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:28 am

Cadiva wrote:
Jasminesmummy wrote:
Cadiva wrote:At the moment, this one is my favourite.

http://www.weenotions.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2737 Think I'm about to get it in a OS border cut with blue tie dye front and sorbet (so it looks like a sunset) on the back/border bit and hopefully the embroidery on the front so it looks like the boat is sailing away on the ocean.

That sounds scrummy!



Just ordered it, blue tie dye front, sorbet or raspberry minkee depending on which looks most like a sunset in the fabric they have to cut from, in a border cut with the sail away boats embroidered across the join of the border. The embroidery to have waves in deep purples, pinks/orangey/golds as well as the blues and whites to look like it's reflecting the sun and the little sailboat to be dark green with pale green sails.

Absolutely cannot wait to get this one!


Sounds lovely

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: What is your favourite WeeNotions embroidery?

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 am

That sounds brilliant, I wish I was that artistic, I find I have real trouble getting any inspiration at all for what to do with the embroideries.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat