hf1

I don't want nappies????

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: I don't want nappies????

Postby Allie » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:35 pm

flutterby wrote:It seems my recent spending spree has exhausted my want for nappies, I will have some funds soon, and thought I'd do some winsow shopping, but there is nothing I want :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: OMG, quick this lady needs therapy :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Kaska
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Kaska » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 pm

I am slowy moving to sling addiction,you are more than welcome to join me :idea: .Just have alook on this georgeous Mei Tai,all custom made:

http://melkaj.blog.onet.pl/

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Oooh good thinking - sling addiction is more expensive though...

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:33 pm

I think that's why I'm having problesm deciding what to get from WN. I don't love anything enough to buy it. I keep looking at yummy woollies instead. :roll:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 pm

:-? I have paypal but don't need nappies anymore :-?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I must admit, I only bought from WN because of the sale, rather than a desperate need for nappies. But I think that's 'cause at the moment I'm craving new wool. I'm now on the Bobby Dazzler's custom wait list, but Emma's booked up until May. May! :shock: :x (Come on, own up! Who's on the list?!) And Evelyn from The Soaring Sheep is on maternity leave and I have a discount code burning a hole in my PayPal for there. So I need to find something else ...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 pm

Kaska wrote:I am slowy moving to sling addiction,you are more than welcome to join me :idea: .Just have alook on this georgeous Mei Tai,all custom made:

http://melkaj.blog.onet.pl/

mmmmmmmmmm sooo perdy

I ordered a hotsling the other day :oops: :oops: it's the wrong size though so I'm having to return it, and they don't have my size in the same pattern so I have to choose between 2, tokyo and solice, as they are the only ones they have that I like, but I'm struggling to choose, I prefer tokyo, but I think i may be more inclined to wear black and white, hmmm, I have till Tuesday to choose as I won't have returned this one till then!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I must admit, I only bought from WN because of the sale, rather than a desperate need for nappies. But I think that's 'cause at the moment I'm craving new wool. I'm now on the Bobby Dazzler's custom wait list, but Emma's booked up until May. May! :shock: :x (Come on, own up! Who's on the list?!) And Evelyn from The Soaring Sheep is on maternity leave and I have a discount code burning a hole in my PayPal for there. So I need to find something else ...

Mmmm I'm rather into wool at the moment too, but I have a pair of woolly wumpkins longies on order, and some longies and a skirtie from Nikki and then theres the pixie knits stuff I got today, oh and I may have emailed mama long legs for some custom dyes, hmmm maybe my addiction has just shifted!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:27 pm

I keep expecting my mania to peter out but it just isn't :oops: ... though I am trying to be good about selling on what isn't working for us!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat