hf1

List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:32 pm

WeeNotions wrote:I do all the pockets, we both do NL and NN, Margaret does most of the wraps, and all of the Fairy Hammocks and wipes and as I'm being quite precise, Angus does the liners as he cuts everything out, and the liners are only cut not sewn :lol: Bound to have missed something out there

can yu send him to cut for me, I hate doing it, I keep trying to persuade OH and my bro to do the cutting and snapping :hohoho:

WeeNotions wrote:Hanna, I did your first order today :wink: so it should be in the post on Monday.

:D

I love you Suzanne!!!!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:46 pm

flutterby wrote:can yu send him to cut for me, I hate doing it, I keep trying to persuade OH and my bro to do the cutting and snapping :hohoho:

No he is mine all mine mwahhh haaaaa haaaaa

flutterby wrote::D

I love you Suzanne!!!!

:oops:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 pm

WeeNotions wrote:I do all the pockets

Suzanne - just out of interest, how long does it take you to make a pocket, or how many do you make in a day? No pressure!!! I *think* I'm 3385, both embroidered pockets so waaaaayyy down the line still.

But, as a complete novice, it has taken me about a week to make one pocket nappy and I was intrigued to know how long it took a 'pro' to do it :D

Becky x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:48 pm

becsom wrote:

Suzanne - just out of interest, how long does it take you to make a pocket, or how many do you make in a day? No pressure!!! I *think* I'm 3385, both embroidered pockets so waaaaayyy down the line still.

But, as a complete novice, it has taken me about a week to make one pocket nappy and I was intrigued to know how long it took a 'pro' to do it :D

Becky x

I'm not Suzanne, honest, but Kirsty's, sorry Gracie's pocket took me about an hr maybe a little less

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:55 pm

flutterby wrote:
becsom wrote:

Becky x

I'm not Suzanne, honest, but Kirsty's, sorry Gracie's pocket took me about an hr maybe a little less

I've only made a couple, but once I've cut it out a pocket takes me about an hour to sew. Snaps are a complete PITA though :evil:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Oh I should have said, it took me an hr in total, only 20 mins ish to sew I think

My avatar
Pippa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Pippa » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 pm

flutterby wrote:Is the code still working today then I was hoping it wouldn't be, as I'm so tempted to get Jak a couple more NLs with BV outers!

Anyone know if the code still works :wink:

Would really love a funky bug :mrgreen: ....and ....and :oops:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:58 pm

No hun, it ended Tuesday

My avatar
Pippa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Pippa » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:47 am

flutterby wrote:No hun, it ended Tuesday

Typical :roll:

Thanks for letting me know.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat