hf1

List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:43 pm

I stuck with my original black cuddlesoft, hot pink minkee inner and snaps!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:58 pm

I've been dithering all week, but in the end went for a dragon on black cuddlesoft (large side snap pocket) and some more fairy hamocks for me :D
I sort of stuck to my new year resolution to just use paypal for nappies . . . if I say that the CSP came from my bank account! :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Have just added skull on black cuddlesoft with hot pink inner (darn you Hanna) and purple minkee fairy cosy. That's it, no more.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:03 am

Jasminesmummy wrote:Have just added skull on black cuddlesoft with hot pink inner (darn you Hanna) and purple minkee fairy cosy. That's it, no more.

:wink:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 am

Is it ok to do a half and half minkee and cuddlesoft? I've not seen cuddlesoft before ...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:00 am

I have been very restrained and only ordered a medium NL in butterfly wings fabric and some washable wipes, I know they aren't included in the discount but I need them. Debating whether or not to get a matching wrap!!! I am loving the sound of the black cuddlesoft and hot pink inner but am choosing to ingore my "I want" instinct!!!!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:03 am

Kirstyh wrote:I have been very restrained and only ordered a medium NL in butterfly wings fabric and some washable wipes, I know they aren't included in the discount but I need them. Debating whether or not to get a matching wrap!!! I am loving the sound of the black cuddlesoft and hot pink inner but am choosing to ingore my "I want" instinct!!!!

I have the wrap in large its lovlely.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:31 am

lollipoplizzie wrote:Is it ok to do a half and half minkee and cuddlesoft? I've not seen cuddlesoft before ...

Yes, they are virtually the same in texture... at least I cant really tell the difference and I have a double mixed coming too

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 am

clairelana wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I have been very restrained and only ordered a medium NL in butterfly wings fabric and some washable wipes, I know they aren't included in the discount but I need them. Debating whether or not to get a matching wrap!!! I am loving the sound of the black cuddlesoft and hot pink inner but am choosing to ingore my "I want" instinct!!!!

I have the wrap in large its lovlely.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat