hf1

List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: List your Weenotions order here! ;-)

Postby clairelana » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am

Well I have a WNNN in the same material on the way so its not likely to be soon sorry 8)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:48 am

clairelana wrote:Well I have a WNNN in the same material on the way so its not likely to be soon sorry 8)

Oh dear will just have to pay another visit to the WN site to get one and see what else falls into my basket - bummer!!!!!!! :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 am

Is the code still working today then I was hoping it wouldn't be, as I'm so tempted to get Jak a couple more NLs with BV outers!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Where do you lot the money from! My three purchases have practically bankrupted me and that's with selling every last bit of fluff that I don't use.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:28 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:Where do you lot the money from! My three purchases have practically bankrupted me and that's with selling every last bit of fluff that I don't use.

paypal!! seems people are very creative with regard to finding things around the house to sell on eaby :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

jan x

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm

JanX wrote:
lollipoplizzie wrote:Where do you lot the money from! My three purchases have practically bankrupted me and that's with selling every last bit of fluff that I don't use.

paypal!! seems people are very creative with regard to finding things around the house to sell on eaby :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

jan x

lol :hohoho: Yup thats what we did..........lol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:23 am

JanX wrote:

jan x

Yep, it's amazing what you can find if you have a good look. DH has a drawer full of games/DVDs that he hardly ever looks in so I usually raid that first. :giggle:

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm

I just found £30 in an old handbag, that'll just about cover my order nicely, no ebaying needed! God I love it when that happens!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Woooow
I wish i cpu;d find £30 in an old handbad. ....lol i'd never misplace any money :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat